RSS

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My current playlist, ying & yang




I always have an outdated playlist in my MP3. If people have listens to that song for ages, I just started to like it. I think it is part of being old *sigh*. My current playlist now consist of these 2 songs, I Do by Colbie Caillat and Jar of Heart by Christina Perri. I love it!

I've been listening to this 2 songs for a few days. Keep repeating it over and over again. You peeps should listen to this songs. It is indeed a catchy songs in their own ways. It is ying and yang. Why? I Do by Colbie Caillat is a happy make you wanna dance kind of song. While, Jar of Heart by Christina Perri is a mournful song that leave you with goosebumps and lingers in your mind for quite some times.

So, enjoy the songs! 


Colbie Caillat - I Do
You make we wanna say
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Cause every time before we spend like
Maybe yes and maybe no
I can live without it, I can let it go
Ooh, I did, I get myself into
You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do...



Christina Perri - Jar of Heart
Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
...

 


 

0 comments: