RSS

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Early birthday surprise for me

Alhamdulillah :-) I received 4 movie passes from Nuffnang courtesy of TGV Cinemas for my birthday! Even though it is a small thing, but sometimes you need that small thing to cheer you up :-).

TGV Birthday Surprise for Nuffnangers

I guess am quite lucky nowadays. Nuffnang and TGV Cinemas are having this TGV Birthday Surprise for Nuffnangers since last December. They will randomly choose 250 Nuffnangers every month to receive the ticket. And lucky me, I’ve been chosen from thousand of bloggers who celebrating their birthday in June to receive the tix!



My last movie outing. Not that bad rite?


Well, movie outing is an effort to me. I can’t just go and enjoy my favorite movie nowadays. Parenthood involves sacrificing (Am not complaining but readjusting). So, a day leave it is. To redeem the ticket from Nuffnang office and having a movie marathon day with Paparil. Yeay! Thank you to Nuffnang and TGV!

 

0 comments: