RSS

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Up and down of life

Alhamdulillah...akhirnya berjaya jugak mengatasi semua kesibukan, kemalasan dan macam2 hal lagi dan update blog yang kena tinggal ni...kesian...

So, what is happening around me? My life? I would put it this way...I'm in a phase of rearranging, readjusting and rebalancing my work, family and life. Complicated? No, it's not that complicated but it's a matter of self willing, effort and priority. A recent change and shift in work place have make my life upside down, enough said. Other than that, I am fine and thankful for everything Allah gave me. It's all for the best.

How about my lil Rara? She is growing!! Nowadays, she loves singing, painting and sticking stickers. I still yet to find time to create a learning routine for her. A 15 minutes a day session, maybe? I don't know. I have to change my routine before I can start her routine. Change...change...change... Why is it so hard to change??


My growing little girl

Till then, bye!

P/S: Oh by the way, the three of us, Paparil, Rara and I have turn 3(0) in these past few months!! Welcome to the 3 series club!

 

0 comments: