RSS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3 angry birds hit the road


We went for a short trip recently. The original reason for the trip is to attend the wedding of our dearest “blog inspector”, Izyahya. Congratulation Izzy, wish you luck on your new journey as a wife :-). Jadi, alang-alang dah sampai Kuantan…Haruslah stay sehari-dua untuk makan seafood dan mandi laut!

Selamat Pengantin Baru Izzy!

Hmmm, I’m not going to write every single details of our trip, no. It is not the intention. But a paragraph or two won’t hurt. We stayed at Vistana Hotel Kuantan for the first night and Cherating Bayview Resort for second night. Our short trip full of eating out session and “mandi laut” session. Sekian, terima kasih.
  
I am actually wanted to share my experience going for a vacation as a small family unit, which consist of Coffee Mama, Paparil and Ms Rara. Yes, the three of us. This is our first time having a trip on our own (usually, we will have other family members around). When I was a kid, my family and I always have this kind of trip during school holiday. I remember enjoying the trip very much! So, I have high hope for this trip.

I'm not guilty face by Ms Rara

Well, the trip to Kuantan wasn’t turning out bad. I definitely would want to have this kind of trip again. But, being a parent or the one in-charge in a trip is not an easy task. It can be stressful sometimes. I guess I like being the kid in a trip rather than a parent. But, I’m an adult with hubby and kid now. So, I should act like one, rite? 

I mean it’s hard to keep the “am having a vacation mode” all the time. It is not easy when Rara keeps messing the car with her coco crunch, Paparil refuse to eat food I want to eat and I refuse to go places they want to go kind of thing. Hence, we became 3 angry birds hit the road. 

Do you play this game?

However, in the end all those small little things make family ties stronger. We learn to compromise and tolerate each other. Even though it means no sight-seeing in the evening because Rara and Paparil is sleeping soundly in the hotel room, be it. That is the beauty of family trip. If you can’t cope with that, travel alone (more like a reminder to myself). I'm looking forward for our next trip and wonders what's ahead for us :-)


  

0 comments: