RSS

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Spaghetti Adventure, anyone interested?

Have I told you that Rara is a picky eater? I think I have in one of my post. One day she’ll be eating like a lot (a lot for her mean 7-10 spoons of food) and another day she’ll just eat nothing. I hope when she grew older she’ll get the idea of eating every day. At the moment, I’ll just bear with her appetite and encourage her to eat more. *Sigh*.

Nowadays, spaghetti is one of her favorite food. Previously, she prefers simple, plain, no sauce, no color type of spaghetti dishes. But recently, she started to eat spaghetti with tomato sauce or in Bolognese style. The trick with her is to force her to try the food (same goes to Paparil..). If not she would just happily eat plain rice, plain noodle, and plain everything!

Thus, due to her current appetite, we usually eat at a place with spaghetti serving in their menu (Pizza Hut, Secret Recipe and bla..bla..bla..). After a while we get bored with the choices that we have. So, it’s time to try new thing! Among the ‘new’ that we tried are The Spaghetti Farm at Mid Valley and The Capricciosa at Sunway Pyramid.

The Spaghetti Farm, Mid Valley

The only photo I have from our visit at The Spaghetti Farm.  
 
I read some reviews from other blog on the spaghetti served here. It has a mix review. Some says it’s good and some says it’s the worst spaghetti ever. We had Chicken Bolognese and Black Pepper Chicken. For me both are edible and quite good! Even Rara and Paparil like it too. Maybe it’s not the best spaghetti I ever had but I have no problem coming back here next time we are in Mid Valley craving for spaghetti. 


The Capriciossa, Sunway Pyramid

The Capriciossa, Sunway Pyramid.


It’s supposed to be Lasagna. But it looks and taste different from the lasagna that I ever had. It’s more like a soup? The pasta is too little with a lot of tomato sauce. Is this really lasagna? I start asking myself after half way eating it.


Seafood Spaghetti, Paparil’s choice.
 
I would love to try their other dishes and hopes it turns out better than the lasagna. The price range for a plate of pasta here range approximately from RM15 - RM30. They also serve fresh pasta here! I would like to try those next times.  

Do you have any other suggestion for us?

0 comments: