RSS

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Not so Wordless Wednesday [6]: Kid's E World at The Gardens Mall

Attention to all Mommies out there! A new play gym is in town! Check it out :-)

Kid's E World at the Gardens Mall


Location and contact details
Website: http://www.kidseworld.com.my/

Entrance fees or rates: Weekdays cheaper by a lot!


Your kids next birthday party venue?

Enroll your kids in KEW Club for better fees or package deals

My comments:

We happen to know about this new play gym while doing our Raya shopping recently at the Gardens. Since we are rushing for the shopping spree and fasting, we do not have the opportunity to let Rara try it. 

And plus the fees is far more expensive for weekends compared to weekdays! It is RM50 per entrance during weekend and RM30 for weekdays. I don’t know for you guys but for me it’s quite expensive for 2 hours play (no, it has no time limit but my lil Rara usually spent less than 2 hours in a play gym. She gets bored easily!) I guess Rara will have to wait for my next leave to try this new play gym.


Rara's experience in other play gym, check this out!







0 comments: