RSS

Friday, January 21, 2011

Gin & Jacqie Christmas Contest, the winning photo

Yes, I won a contest J Happy, happy, happy (who won’t, rite?) I can’t recall the last time I win any contest. Oh, but I do remember the last time I win a lucky draw! It was during an annual dinner in one of the Company I worked for. I won a PlayStation Portable, PSP y’all (errr…but, I don’t really play those PSP thingy though)!
Representing to u the Golden PSP for the upcoming CNY celebration..hehe 
*google image*

Ok, back to the contest that I won. Gin & Jacqie has organised a Christmas contest in their Facebook Fan Page. I love Gin & Jacqie bags, a lot! It is a very practical bag for a mama like me, who always need to carry more than just a lipstick. I need room for Rara diaper, Rara bottle, Rara toiletries, Rara clothes and so on…
Me, being an avid collector of Gin & Jacqie bags, has decided to give it a try! It is a simple contest. All I need to do is take a photo of my bags and post it in the fan page, easy peasy. Despite the entire creative concept which I plan to do for the photo, I settled with this photo instead. I took out all my G&J collection and arrange it nicely on my bed J The next thing I know, I am the lucky No. 2!

The Winning Photo, Gin & Jacqie Bags mingling on the bed J





6 comments:

The Author said...

where's the picture of your winning prize?

Coffee Mama said...

Jo: Stay tune for the next entry :-P

Iz said...

wohhh bestnya memang PSP!!!!! mesti papa Rara yang syok main game

Coffee Mama said...

Izzy: Memang pun..I main diner dash je, boleh la...

Iz said...

hahahaha main la the sims, best gila i layan kat psp, sampai sepanjang malam. Siap excited nak balik kuantan sbb nak main psp.. nak beli sendiri tak mampu kan.. sob sob

Coffee Mama said...

U pinjam abang punya ye..hehehehe