RSS

Monday, January 31, 2011

Friday Lunch at Rooibos Cafe, Ara Damansara

Friday is coming, yeay! Last Friday we are heading to Rooibos Cafe at Ara Damansara for lunch. I have been here for several times. The thing that I like the most about this cafe is its generous portion of  foods J  It is indeed a satisfying and fulfilling experience. 

-Fish and Chips-
It is huge, 3 strips of fish fillets, 2 scoops of mash potato and mountain of salads. The fish fillet is crispy the way I like it.



-Fettucine with prawn in cream sauce-
Oh, I love the texture of the sauce, it is not too cheesy or too thick. It is just nice for someone like me who is not a  fan of milky or cheesy dishes.



-Fried Prawn Spaghetti-
My friend ordered this. I ordered this in my last visit. Another friend plan to order this in our next visit. Thus, you guys should order this if you plan to come here. A Malaysian style spaghetti, tasteful.




-Kedondong Assam Boi-
My current favorite juice, not too sour



- 3 in 1 Rooibos White Coffee-
I bought this. If you are a coffee lover like me, you should give this a try. It has a rich taste and quite milky. I would prefer a bitter coffee instead. They sell this pack at 5.90 for 3 sachet. 




-Ole-ole from Rooibos Cafe-
Other than coffee, they also sell 'acar buah' and variety of fruits pickles. It is all nicely arranged on the cashier counter.



Where it is actually located? Ok, the picture above is not clear enough, here is the address:
A-G-17, No 8, Jalan PJU 1A/20A, Dataran Ara Damansara, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.


  

0 comments: